Submit Your Abstract
An account is required to submit an abstract, or review abstract submissions for this conference. You can create an account when you click on the link below, or if you already have an SPIE account, you can sign in:
SPECKLE 2018: VII International Conference on Speckle Metrology ABSTRACT SUBMISSION
PDF file of SPIE Copyrights transfer to download
By submitting an abstract, I agree to the following conditions:
An author or coauthor (including keynote, invited, oral, and poster presenters) will:
- Register at the reduced author registration rate (current SPIE Members receive an additional discount on the registration fee).
- Attend the meeting.
- Make the presentation as scheduled in the program.
- Submit a manuscript (4 pages minimum; 20 pages maximum) for publication in the Proceedings of SPIE in the SPIE Digital Library.
- Obtain funding for their registration fees, travel, and accommodations, independent of SPIE, through their sponsoring organizations.
- Ensure that all clearances, including government and company clearance, have been obtained to present and publish. If you are a DoD contractor in the USA, allow at least 60 days for clearance.
Submit an abstract and summary online:
Once you choose a conference, click "SUBMIT AN ABSTRACT" from the conference call for papers.
- Please follow 6 submission steps.
- In step 3 Abstract:
- Please select oral/poste presentation preference,
- Please submit a 100-word (1000 characters) text summary suitable for early release (Abstract text for online and/or printed programs). If accepted, this summary text will be published prior to the meeting in the online or printed programs promoting the conference.
- Submit a minimum 250-word (up to 20,000 characters) text abstract for technical review purposes that is suitable for publication (Abstract text for technical review purpose). SPIE is authorized to circulate your abstract to conference committee members for review and selection purposes.
- To provide the research community with enhanced access to information presented at SPIE conferences, SPIE will record the audio plus screen content of oral presentations and, with author permission only, will publish the recordings on the SPIE Digital Library. When submitting an abstract, you will be asked to respond to the permission request.
- Only original material should be submitted.
- Abstracts should contain enough detail to clearly convey the approach and the results of the research.
- Commercial papers, papers with no new research/development content, and papers where supporting data or a technical description cannot be given for proprietary reasons will not be accepted for presentation in this conference.
- Please do not submit the same, or similar, abstracts to multiple conferences.
Review, Notification, and Program Placement Information
- To ensure a high-quality conference, all submissions will be assessed by the Conference Chair/Editor for technical merit and suitability of content.
- Conference Chair/Editors reserve the right to reject for presentation any paper that does not meet content or presentation expectations.
- The contact author will receive notification of acceptance and presentation details by e-mail no later than
15 February 2018.
- Final placement in an oral or poster session is subject to the Chairs' discretion.
- Abstract submission due date: 15 January 2018
If you have questions about the submission process, please contact David Maguire, SPIE Proceedings Coordinator, email@example.com, or call +1 360 685 5578. SPIE hours are Monday-Friday, 8 am to 5 pm Pacific Time.